New Beginnings







Well, here it is January of 2011 already. I am hoping for a little more snow to fall to round out our winter. I have several shows coming up this in the next few months which I am getting ready for so I have not been as prolific at making new work. I am so excited to have sold 22 pieces of my flora paintings to the new Swedish Hospital wing in Ballard. They love my work and were very happy to have a Ballard resident displayed there. And they cleaned me out of my 12"x12" panels so I am in the process of making more. These are some examples of some of the work they took.

I will be in a group show called Saints and Sinners at Museo in Langley on Whidbey Island later this month and will have 3 pieces in this group show. Here is one of them:

Comments

  1. Hi Lisa! I tried to leave you an email via your website, but that function was not available. I wanted to let you know that I featured your artwork on my blog. Please check it out at http://yellowfinchdesigns.blogspot.com
    Also, do you know where I can get a poster of the Woodward Canyon artist series #17?
    Thank you!
    Enjoy your day
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts