Holiday Art Sale


There seem to be so many arts and crafts sales going on this time of year. Ceramic artists, glass blowers, painters and others come forth with their wares.  I am happy to say that I will be a part of a sale that will be set apart from the others.  It will take place this Saturday and Sunday, Dec. 8 and 9 from noon to 5 pm each day on the main floor of my Studio Building, BallardWorks in Ballard.

It is sure to  be a delight to the senses with the colorful textures of wool and felted items by Leah, the glistening curves of earrings and pendants by Denise, the sophisticatedly sweet repurposed sweaters for kids and adults by Gail, and the visual pleasures of papercraft and sewn items by Maude.

Stephen will be including his vibrant abstract paintings both large and small.  My work will include new small tactile encaustic paintings that I am really excited about!  By cutting up some of my old prints (monotypes) and mounting them onto board, incorporating collage and other elements and put a coat of beeswax on them I have given them a new life.  I will also be including some new small landscapes and even a few lampshades!  I would love for as many as can to come out and attend!

Comments

Popular Posts